JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#81 (permalink))
Old
StonerPenguin (Offline)
loves bein' gross ಥ‿à

12-14-2010, 04:19 PM

LOL Ronin are you me? Duuur I too can't stand chivarly shit D:< Buut there are other girls that just eat that shit up... Everytime I see a girl start to lift something heavy (or do anything else for that matter) and continually glance back at the nearest guy, expecting him to take it from her (and of course, she'll give this "I'm a helpless woman" look) it makes me fucking ashamed to be female. I look to the heavens and scream "FUUUUUUUU-"

BTW protheus, I think Columbine is exactly right about the group mentality thing. As an Air Force cadet, there's like 25 guys to every girl... and I'm sure a lot of girls would think that's awesome because I do have tons of guy friends. But I would never consider dating one of them because of the immense WEIRDNESS that would ensue with the other guys and then the possible compound weirdness should things turn sour with the guy I chose D: I've actually been told by two older female officers to avoid dating fellow male officers like the plague annnd I believe that, y'siree. So I can completely empathize and understand why you didn't ask one of them. I wouldn't call you a 'grass eater' at all. Glad to hear your love story has a happy ending though. Also LOL @ street tag, I've often seen that kind of thing happen to my little brother (he was the only boy in our neighborhood)... well, I suppose it was fun exercise! ;p
(#82 (permalink))
Old
NanteNa (Offline)
sixth gun.

Send a message via Skype™ to NanteNa
12-14-2010, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StonerPenguin View Post
I just like to talk like I am, but I guess you can't tell I'm joking since the nuance doesn't get carried through the internet (despite my use of smiley emoticons!)

So despite my harsh words, the point I'm trying to make is don't wait around for the guy because you're 'supposed to'-- because "he should ALWAYS ask you" then later lament about how another less-pretty girl got the guy you wanted. That's stupid and cowardly IMO.

And I didn't say all girls are like that. I said "most" which as far as I can see is true.
Well, this is the Internet. Unless you upload a video of you expressing your 'humor', then I probably will miss it. My bad, I guess..

If a girl holds back cause of some ''unwritten norm'' - then that's her loss. If a girl's too darn 'scared' or feel too 'gracious' to talk to a guy; heck.. then she doesn't even deserve one. So she should go live alone with cats or something.

I'll give u that guys have feelings too. But I think this whole ''guys have to ask first''-thing evolved from some chick once saying ''You never know what guys think..'' or something. Hence that just made girls go with the pretty common ''Well, if he asks - then he likes you. If he doesn't - then he doesn't like you'' way of thinking. If a girl likes a guy - then it's pretty damn obvious. Girls have a tendency to go all weird around a guy that they like. Guys are MUCH better at keeping their cool - at least that's my experience.

As far as you can see? May I remind you that the eye can only see SO far. lol. And that tongue better not indicate that I just got accepted as part of you 'as far as I can see'-mentality. -___-"

[ ♥<-- Jordan's heart! \(Ò_ó)/ ]
Follow me on TUMBLR
"Well if a chick has a problem with the way I conduct myself I'd draw the bitch
a map to the nearest exit and stamp "fuck off" on her forehead."
- Pot Roast

Last edited by NanteNa : 12-14-2010 at 04:35 PM.
(#83 (permalink))
Old
StonerPenguin (Offline)
loves bein' gross ಥ‿à

12-14-2010, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NanteNa View Post
Well, this is the Internet. Unless you upload a video of you expressing your 'humor', then I probably will miss it. My bad, I guess..

If a girl holds back cause of some ''unwritten norm'' - then that's her loss. If a girl's too darn 'scared' or feel too 'gracious' to talk to a guy; heck.. then she doesn't even deserve one. So she should go live alone with cats or something.

I'll give u that guys have feelings too. But I think this whole ''guys have to ask first''-thing evolved from some chick once saying ''You never know what guys think..'' or something. Hence that just made girls go with the pretty common ''Well, if he asks - then he likes you. If he doesn't - then he doesn't like you'' way of thinking. If a girl likes a guy - then it's pretty damn obvious. Girls have a tendency to go all weird around a guy that they like. Guys are MUCH better at keeping their cool - at least that's my experience.

As far as you can see? May I remind you that the eye can only see SO far. lol. And that tongue better not indicate that I just got accepted as part of you 'as far as I can see'-mentality. -___-"
First of all, don't be offended by the "as far as I can see" thing (ack, I had a feeling this was going to happen...) Obviously, I don't know people I've met on the internet. I don't know you personally, so I agree it's retarded to think I could deduce your personality from text on the internet. So don't worry, I'm not talking about you or any of the girls here on JF. I'm talking about girls I've known in person. And I've known some sucky-ass women. Southern Belles are like the world's worst human beings. So yeah, I'm just indulging in my bitchiness a little bit Don't pay too much attention, the internet is just a means of venting for me :P

And I agree with much of what you wrote here. Though my bf doesn't fit in the "MUCH better at keeping their cool" catagory of guys at all. XD Nor does his little brother.... Jesus, he bruised my tits with how hard hugged me (shoving his head into my bosom...) Haha.
(#84 (permalink))
Old
protheus (Offline)
Arthur et Les Minimoys

Send a message via Yahoo to protheus
12-14-2010, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Guys are MUCH better at keeping their cool - at least that's my experience.
Yeah, well my knees were shaking, my voice was gone, I forgot even to talk in french, german, english and even romanian (duh) and what I said made no sense when a stunning french girl (you know, exactly the french type found in the movies, even the voice), came to ask me for directions to the bus for Paris at the North Train Station in Bruxelles, actually called "Gare du Midi". I guess I looked like a clown, bumbling and barely standing straight

PS: She gave me the phone number of her cell on my boarding ticket (couldn't find anything else) which I had to gave it to the bus driver . That was the first girl in a long time after, that I looked at.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StonerPenguin View Post
Glad to hear your love story has a happy ending though.
It was the best part of my life, I gave her as much as I could to keep her happy, and she was, until the last moment.

Reverse psychology, "dear Watson", reverse psychology.
"Manganese? Is that manga language?" - lol?

Last edited by protheus : 12-14-2010 at 06:36 PM.
(#85 (permalink))
Old
PockyMePink (Offline)
=\

Send a message via MSN to PockyMePink
12-14-2010, 08:04 PM

Quote:
I'll give u that guys have feelings too. But I think this whole ''guys have to ask first''-thing evolved from some chick once saying ''You never know what guys think..'' or something. Hence that just made girls go with the pretty common ''Well, if he asks - then he likes you. If he doesn't - then he doesn't like you'' way of thinking.
The "guys have to ask first" thing probably evolved from men and the idea that in the past men had to literally ask the woman out before a relationship could begin because, before women actually had rights and were seen as actual humans, men were always the ones to call the shots in striking up a relationship.
(#86 (permalink))
Old
StonerPenguin (Offline)
loves bein' gross ಥ‿à

12-15-2010, 12:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PockyMePink View Post
The "guys have to ask first" thing probably evolved from men and the idea that in the past men had to literally ask the woman out before a relationship could begin because, before women actually had rights and were seen as actual humans, men were always the ones to call the shots in striking up a relationship.
Yeah, I think you're exactly right. "I'll give you 3 of my finest cows for your hot-ass daughter." kind of thing. But now-a-days women aren't things to be bartered. I think this shows how stupid people can be in following tradtion without questioning why :/ To say a woman can't do something because of out-dated and sexist traditions or appearances or chivalry or whatever is idiotic. We're all should be equal human beings.

Oh yeaaah, can you feel it? My raaeeeegin' 4-foot feminist boner
(#87 (permalink))
Old
Ryzorian (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

12-15-2010, 06:10 AM

Every girl in the world should know what guys think...we only think about 5 things. Sex, food, sex, sports/outdoors, sex, sleep, sex, vehicals of some sort, sex.

Not allways in that order.
(#88 (permalink))
Old
NanteNa (Offline)
sixth gun.

Send a message via Skype™ to NanteNa
12-16-2010, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PockyMePink View Post
Then I guess it should've evolved from the parents. At least that used to be tradition here.. Mom and dad find the perfect man for their daughter - none of the involved parties have to want it, but it's not like they have a choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryzorian View Post
Every girl in the world should know what guys think...we only think about 5 things. Sex, food, sex, sports/outdoors, sex, sleep, sex, vehicals of some sort, sex.

Not allways in that order.
You forgot to include TV. And thanks for confirming an old and out-of-date stereotype. Just what we needed. Woohoo...

[ ♥<-- Jordan's heart! \(Ò_ó)/ ]
Follow me on TUMBLR
"Well if a chick has a problem with the way I conduct myself I'd draw the bitch
a map to the nearest exit and stamp "fuck off" on her forehead."
- Pot Roast
(#89 (permalink))
Old
Ryzorian (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

12-18-2010, 05:28 AM

Stereo types exist becuase there is much truth behind them. For instance, Dumb Jock, is a stereo type. True, not all sports types are dumb...but enough are to have created the stereo type to begin with. Besides, I was just haveing fun.

Although "out of date"? Seriously? You honestly think males don't think about hoochie at least part of the time? I was in the army and there is was pretty much anytime they weren't thinking about blowing up stuff.
(#90 (permalink))
Old
Rinai (Offline)
JF Regular

01-20-2011, 06:09 AM

PLEASE tell me you've seen 'She's Out of my League'.

*plooka plooka*

Rin no talk. ç§ã®ä¸€ç•ªãªè‰²ã¯ä½•ã§ã™ã‹ã€‚「Dayï¼ï¼ã€ 黒沼爽å­ã¨ç¿”太ãん。ã„ã¤ã§ã‚‚/ã‚‚ã˜ã‚‚ã˜-- 30