LinkBack Thread Tools
(#101 (permalink))
Old
termogard (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Post conflicts - 03-01-2011, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tipsygypsy View Post
I don't trust that map 100% either. But that likely happen since China has been having territorial conflicts against Vietnam, Taiwan, Russia, India, East Turkestan, Tibet, North Korea, Mongol, and Japan for several decades. They are pretty vicious about expanding their territories.
True. In particular, the "2050" chinese picture is a very offensive for Koreans. That's why many of korean people strongly dislike chinese.
(#102 (permalink))
Old
tipsygypsy (Offline)
wa gwaaan?

03-01-2011, 05:33 PM

I never liked both Kan and Hatoyama anyway. I knew they would f**c up Japan pretty good. I never voted democratic party which isn't really democratic. Things would be hell a lot simpler if japan becomes an isolated state of America, jus like Alaska. and I want Hawaii as a part of Japan state.

Jah Rastafaaari. Yeah pasta for life
(#103 (permalink))
Old
tokusatsufan (Offline)
JF Old Timer

03-01-2011, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingsToDiscovery View Post
Later, life got monotonous. I was in business school, but I didn't know what I wanted to do. I had planned on playing college lacrosse, but that didn't work out and I didn't have any solid plans other than continuing my business degree.

Then one day I applied to school in Japan and got in.
Wow! What are the chances?

I know the Chinese people are different to the Government really,except for some people on YouTube. They probably work for the Chinese Government anyway. Some people aren't even grateful for being integrated into America,I had an argument with this real racist about a week ago who commented on a video and was saying that white people should "stick to their own colour"! I bet he doesn't find anyone that's his race. YouTube is ridiculous. It's zany. It's out of this world. It's like chocolate cabbages. That mad.

I don't know much about the Japanese politics. I don't know who are the "villains". Are there any? And which ones are "good"? I don't think Japan should be a state of America.
(#104 (permalink))
Old
tipsygypsy (Offline)
wa gwaaan?

03-01-2011, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokusatsufan View Post
I don't know who are the "villains". Are there any? And which ones are "good"?
all politicians look villains to me. I know there are many politicians who really care about our society. But they don't have any idea of solution. I think ones who don't have any clear idea shouldn't announce candidacy.
Quote:
I don't think Japan should be a state of America.
to be honest, i don't want Japan to be a state of America either. But if our politicians keep being useless, it's better to give up our sovereignty and leave it to someone who might be able to handle it better.

(#105 (permalink))
Old
tokusatsufan (Offline)
JF Old Timer

03-01-2011, 10:50 PM

China or the US,what a choice. Let's just hope it stays as it is,eh?!
(#106 (permalink))
Old
BobbyCooper (Offline)
Banned

03-01-2011, 11:16 PM

Quote:
all politicians look villains to me. I know there are many politicians who really care about our society. But they don't have any idea of solution. I think ones who don't have any clear idea shouldn't announce candidacy.

to be honest, i don't want Japan to be a state of America either. But if our politicians keep being useless, it's better to give up our sovereignty and leave it to someone who might be able to handle it better.
Don't believe the American's could do that any better^^ they can't even handle there own country never mind another's.

also if JApan would be state from America.. I could not think of anything worse right now... well China probably^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokusatsufan View Post
China or the US,what a choice. Let's just hope it stays as it is,eh?!
Well Said!
(#107 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

03-01-2011, 11:24 PM

Quote:
Things would be hell a lot simpler if japan becomes an isolated state of America, jus like Alaska. and I want Hawaii as a part of Japan state.
Do you really think that? Another state 5000+ miles away? I highly question whether Japanese people would have any interest in that. All government business would need to be conducted in English. Japan would have to stop using the metric system. We need to move the cars to the other side of the road, and switch the handling of all cars from right to left. Say goodbye to Japanese money. Are you ready to celebrate President's Day and Martin Luther King Day? But you'd get a state quarter, so that's cool.
(#108 (permalink))
Old
BobbyCooper (Offline)
Banned

03-01-2011, 11:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
Do you really think that? Another state 5000+ miles away? I highly question whether Japanese people would have any interest in that. All government business would need to be conducted in English. Japan would have to stop using the metric system. We need to move the cars to the other side of the road, and switch the handling of all cars from right to left. Say goodbye to Japanese money. Are you ready to celebrate President's Day and Martin Luther King Day? But you'd get a state quarter, so that's cool.
It's like a Horror Movie really.. just that it would be REAL!!!
(#109 (permalink))
Old
WingsToDiscovery (Offline)
JF Noob

03-02-2011, 12:04 AM

Quote:
I'm not offering this as my own opinion, but how do you think Japan as a territory would fare?

I'm not a cynic; I just like to play Devil's Advocate once in a while.
My photos from Japan and around the world:
http://www.flickr.com/dylanwphotography
(#110 (permalink))
Old
tipsygypsy (Offline)
wa gwaaan?

03-02-2011, 12:59 AM

Quote:
at least I got no problem with driving on the right lane, using those bills with masonic pyramids on them, and celebrating 4th of July, St. Patric's day, thanks giving and so on.