JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#31 (permalink))
Old
MusicLuver (Offline)
Bittersweet.

10-07-2007, 10:45 PM

*n_n*

Lynn’s heart was beating fast. She knew something was wrong. However she could not leave the roof, what if one of the Edwards attacked? The humans would be completely helpless. She stared down at the people, her gaze slightly blurry.

”Lynn” she turned around and saw one of the girls that lived in the house. The girl opened her mouth to speak, but then she just shut it. Lynn narrowed her eyes, why was she hesitating? “Ian…he was killed” she finally spoke.

Lynn showed no expression whatsoever. Her stoic eyes were kept on the girl standing behind her for a few seconds before they went elsewhere. She inhaled deeply.

“Some of the household members have gone to attack, others have stayed behind” she kept on “We’ve been also notified that some things have been going on in Ireland”

Lynn kept quiet for several seconds, her eyes set on the floor.
“Tell the others I’m going to Ireland” she finally said “I’ll see what’s going on there” the girl nodded and left.

Lynn gazed back at the people walking below, there weren’t so many.

Her leader had just been killed; however she could not let this stop her. She was going to Ireland, and that was final. She knew that someone there had to know something about Lexcers

Suspended clear in the sky are the words that we sing in our dreams

(#32 (permalink))
Old
Powermad147 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

10-07-2007, 10:49 PM

**Liking the new style ML ^_^ Oh, and the pools clean! =D**

(#33 (permalink))
Old
Powermad147 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

10-08-2007, 12:15 AM

Live, damned story board, LIVE!!! >_<

(#34 (permalink))
Old
SweetSuicide (Offline)
\m/ Rock hard love harder

Send a message via AIM to SweetSuicide Send a message via Skype™ to SweetSuicide
10-08-2007, 01:15 AM

** LOVING IT LIKE SOOO MUCH!!!! *does really happy dance* lol**

I knew the location of the Edward's home here in Ireland but I thought it best not to go there right away. They needed to find out soon that their leader was killed. *remeber Lizzy thought he was killed so don't get confused* A grin smile grew on my face as I though about Christopher's reaction. I knew that he would blame me, but for once in my life, I can say I didn't do it.

The air seemed to get warmer the closer I got to River Shannon. I rolled my sleves up just enough so that the scar on my lower arm was showing. I knew the vampires had to be killed a certain way, but when I was first 'transformed' I had no clue that doing that wouldn't kill me. So I used the scar as a way to show my stregnth now. And I was really going to need it soon.

Life goes on.
But I'm gone.
Cause I'll die without you.
</3
(#35 (permalink))
Old
Powermad147 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

10-08-2007, 02:10 AM

**Urk >_<. I'm not really sure where I'm going with my character anymore, so I'll wing it xD**

As Arcaida followed Lizzy slowly from the rooftops, he began thinking over what He would do. He would jump from the roof, restle her to the ground, disarm her and then, with a grin that spoke of power and charm, he would say "I'm Arcaida. Pleased to meet you, Lizzy."

Arcaida takes this plan into action, and jumps. However, Lizzy notices too quickly and strikes Arcaida as he begins to decend. She drags him to the ground, and before he can fight back, aims a gun at the back of his head. Arcaida laughs at himself for forgeting her vampiric senses. In a laughing, yet self-hating tone, Arcaida says "I'm Arcaida. Pleased to meet you, Lizzy."

(#36 (permalink))
Old
Powermad147 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

10-08-2007, 03:17 AM

Once again, thread, I command ye to LIVE!!! *begins chanting*

Edit: STAY. UP. THERE. >_< Lol I'm obsessed with seeing this through =D

Last edited by Powermad147 : 10-08-2007 at 04:12 AM. Reason: bumping topic
(#37 (permalink))
Old
Powermad147 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

10-08-2007, 11:03 PM

Get back up there! >_<

(#38 (permalink))
Old
Powermad147 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

10-08-2007, 11:39 PM

My obsession with keeping this topic alive is starting to scare me >_>...BUT NEVER THE LESS!

(#39 (permalink))
Old
SweetSuicide (Offline)
\m/ Rock hard love harder

Send a message via AIM to SweetSuicide Send a message via Skype™ to SweetSuicide
10-08-2007, 11:57 PM

** PLEASE stop spamming this... I know you're a writter but you're spamming by doing this**

I lowered the gun from his head. I look a step back and took a good look at the boy that was in front of me. He didn't seem scared, btu more caught off gaurd. I figured he wasn't that harmful.

"Why were you following me..?"
"Arcaida." He was still cathing his breath. I could tell he was shaken up a little bit.
"OK, why were you follwoing me Arcaida and how do you know my name?"
"I've been following you for a while now. Almsot like a shadow. I was always very curious about you. You seem different from the others."
"Ok. Why have you never decided to jump down and talk to me before?"
"Well, once I saw how you handled Jacob, I figured that I had a good chance to talk with you now. You wouldn't be so worried."

I walked closer to him so I could see him better in the street light. He looked so young. I wondered when he had turned.

"Do you want to come with me to my place for the day?"
"Sure." A look of suprise was on his face.

So we went on into the town to my place. A place where not many people have seen. But I trusted him. He seemed like an OK guy.

Life goes on.
But I'm gone.
Cause I'll die without you.
</3
(#40 (permalink))
Old
Powermad147 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

10-09-2007, 12:08 AM

** Sorry, didn't really think about that...I'm not usualy that annoying =P Well, maybe, but not in this way...Sorry =P**

Arcaida sheeplishly agreed to Lizzy's request. What a fool he had made of himself! Now she would surely treat him as a child, despite them being roughly the same age, by his measure. In fact, he may even be older than her!
Grumbling to himself as they walked along, he began to notice something about Lizzy that he never could have from afar: She was actualy quite attractive. Throwing off this useless thought, Arcaida began to think of ways to use this to his advantage. Lizzy was a Lennon, which in turn ment she was his enemies enemy, but that did not make them friends. However, Arcaida throws off this thought as well. He may be a renegade, but he was no villian, using a girl to his advantage. He would make allies as needed, and break ties when he was no longer needed, just as he always had when helping out those in need. He was strong, but he was never a hero, and never would be...