JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#121 (permalink))
Old
Powermad147 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-03-2007, 02:53 AM

**Ok, time for Arcaida's feelings on this little event...It's interesting, SS's side of the story shows Arcaida more kindly than mine...did you realize it? He's far less...indecisive in Lizzy's parts. I like the little shift in perspective =D**

I wasn't exactly happy with my situation. That wasn't to say I didn't feel anything for Lizzy, just that...Well, I'm not one for love. Interesting how one can search for love all his life and never find it, while another can avoid it as best he can and still fall right into it. That kiss sealed my fate; I wasn't going anywhere without Lizzy.

But now we had other things to deal with.

Maybe I was jumping the gun a bit,thinking I loved Lizzy. How much did I know of love, after all? But no, I was sure of it. She's like my second half. Ironic, I never thought my second half would be so pretty.

Christopher was back now, just in time to ruin what may have been the greatest 10 seconds of my life, and I wasn't happy about it. Lynn didn't seem to be here, so Lizzy and I started towards the window, both of us now armed fully. I signaled to Lizzy to stay quiet, realizing too late she probably already knew, but she nodded and smiled cunningly. God how I love that smile. I opened the window and Lizzy jumped through, aiming her gun.

But Lizzy didn't shoot.

"What?" I said. "What is it?"
Lizzy looked confused. "It's..."

"It's not Christopher."

**Well, there you go...It can be whoever you want. Lynn's brother, Arcaida's master, maybe even Kudo-san shows up now...The decision belongs to the next poster ^_^. **

(#122 (permalink))
Old
SweetSuicide (Offline)
\m/ Rock hard love harder

Send a message via AIM to SweetSuicide Send a message via Skype™ to SweetSuicide
12-05-2007, 09:41 PM

**aww come on. I odnt wanna write so much! this story used to have like a lot of ppl in it.. where did you all go? COME BACK.... we have cookies...**

Life goes on.
But I'm gone.
Cause I'll die without you.
</3
(#123 (permalink))
Old
Powermad147 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-06-2007, 02:42 AM

**Ya, where are Raz and Musashi? xD They both just stopped...now its just me, you, and MusicLuver >_<**

(#124 (permalink))
Old
Powermad147 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-10-2007, 01:34 AM

**Grrrr......

*Smashes gong with hammer*

Wake up guys!!! What are you doing?? We have a story to write!! ^_^ Sigh...alright, I'll continue it, but now you have to see things my way, the less interesting route u_u.**

As Lizzy looked out the window, it struck me. A familiar scent hit my nose. I looked out the window, and there he was, wings spread like a giant eagle. It was my master, Fallon. "Master!"

Lizzy looked at me, confused. "THATS your master??" She lowered her gun, seeming to be in Awe. "He looks alot...younger than I expected." I freaked out for a minute, because of the way Lizzy was starring at him. I was about to have a fit of Jealous rage when I realized she was only admiring his wings. I slowly turned to him again, barely able to understand what I was seeing. He had dissapeared years ago. He was dead to me, yet here he was. But just before I could say anything, he jumped from the roof, over the the next.

"Wait, where are you...?" I chased after him, and Lizzy chased after me. I began running after him, roof to roof, when I noticed Lynn right below us, on the ground. She was also chasing someone, going the same way we were. What was going on here?

**Hohoho...What is this dark plot that is beggining to unfold? Is it the Edwards? Or maybe...something even DARKER!! 0_o.**

(#125 (permalink))
Old
SweetSuicide (Offline)

Send a message via AIM to SweetSuicide Send a message via Skype™ to SweetSuicide
12-11-2007, 05:49 PM

** Sorry I haven't been on. I've been working like 40 hours a week plus school so no time for comp. hahaha Powermad, I love you. I like it so far so here's my add-on! ^_^**

Lynn was running as fast as we were. But why? As far as I knew, she didn't know who this creature was. Maybe something else had her attention and it was just fate that this would happen at the same time. Arcaida seemed too determined on catching up with his master than to realize that she was running right under us. He led us to an open feild on the other side of the town. He stopped and seemed to be waiting for all three of us to catch up with him. Lynn got there frist then Arcaida and I. He slowly turned.
"You're not my brother." Lynn's voice cried out in sorrow.
"You're not Fallon either." Arcaida's voice has a touch of sadness and a touch of embarrassment in it.

"I am neither of those people. I am..."

**hehe. *giggles* I LOVE ME!**

Life goes on.
But I'm gone.
</3
(#126 (permalink))
Old
MusicLuver (Offline)
Bittersweet.

12-11-2007, 11:04 PM

*I'm really sorry I haven't added anything, but I'm on my finals damn it!! >.< -huff- so.. =] I'm really rushed and rather stress out to finish some things..that are very important for my future and getting me in a good university [..also moving to NYC o_o]
..okay so thats bull[...], but yeah ='] I'm really stressed out.

Anyways, I actually had something to add :], but seeing as you added something first..I gotta think of something else now =/

soo...=] sorry for my absence

Suspended clear in the sky are the words that we sing in our dreams

(#127 (permalink))
Old
Powermad147 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-12-2007, 01:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetSuicide View Post
hahaha Powermad, I love you.
**I love you too! =D...?*notices akward wind.*...What? I meant it in the sisterly sorta way! >_<**

(#128 (permalink))
Old
QuoyaNatsume (Offline)
&amp;lt;===========&amp;quot;Gimm e Sugar&amp;quot;

Send a message via MSN to QuoyaNatsume
12-12-2007, 01:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MusicLuver View Post
..also moving to NYC o_o
ML, u'r moving 2 my City .... what part??? I just got bac from my little trip in NV I went crazy there (in a good way)

MOM-Yuri Yurir-IonFortuna
Stalker To-Excessum GirlFriend to-TheUnknown
Crazy Brother-Narutocrazy101
Big Brother-SeeD
Gatekeeper-animedude3 -Tasty Cream Pie To-Diru0gaze
Son-Thunda Talkative romantic brother-Powermad147
Auntie-tiki808 Auntie to-Eiri& ML
Kittie w/ Wings-Hoshichan 'ly Camera Vixen- Pjok
+~Member of the Tenjho Tenge Clan
Member-Maya Natsume+~
Member of the THE PERVY CLUB!!
~+MeMbEr Of ThE VaMpIrE cLaN+~
(#129 (permalink))
Old
MusicLuver (Offline)
Bittersweet.

12-12-2007, 02:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuoyaNatsume View Post
ML, u'r moving 2 my City .... what part??? I just got bac from my little trip in NV I went crazy there (in a good way)
*haha ^^ honestly I dont know which part, cause I would like to move once I finish college where I live, and that would be in about...10 years or something .lol. but one thing's for sure, I would love to live close to Time Square *_* [and boy is that going to be expensive]

Umm, we better keep this converstion through pm's ^^; we're derailing things .lol. I would like to know in which part you live in and which are te best places to live in NYC =]

Suspended clear in the sky are the words that we sing in our dreams

(#130 (permalink))
Old
SweetSuicide (Offline)

12-12-2007, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powermad147 View Post
**I love you too! =D...?*notices akward wind.*...What? I meant it in the sisterly sorta way! >_<**
** Ok.. If you say so.. **

Life goes on.
But I'm gone.
</3