Quote:
Originally Posted by MusicLuver View Post
*hahaha that's funny lol*
**thanks, but I was serious xD**

(#112 (permalink))
Old
SweetSuicide (Offline)
\m/ Rock hard love harder

Send a message via AIM to SweetSuicide Send a message via Skype™ to SweetSuicide
11-28-2007, 01:13 AM

**O very good PM!**

I wanted to believe Acraida when he said not to feel bad for him, but I had to kinda. Lynn and I was probably one of the few people he had opened up to. I never thought that three more different people could get along so good and not really mind eachother. I made dinner for a change instead of having the normal salad and soda. Nice big juicey hamburgers with everything on them.
"Eat up kids!" I screamed as I put the food on the table. I know that they were the same age as me but for some reason I always wanted to shout that. Lynn came running in and Acraida followed her, limping like Tiny Tim. It was so cute but so heartbreaking at the same time. We devoured the food in almost no time flat so I decided to break out my playing cards and play an old school game of Go Fish!
"I don't want us going out tonight. Christopher is pissed so it's better if we stay in. He can't get to you here."
"You sure about that?" Lynn looked at me with desperate eyes, hoping I was right.
"Of course. I know first hand remember? I AM one fo his right?" I had to giggle at that. But no one else did. As the night grew on, Arcaida and Lynn and I grew tired really fast. I showed Lynn my old bedroom and gave her some of my old clothes to sleep in.
"Hope they fit! Good night sis."
"Night sis." And she closed the door. My next trip was one I've been kind of waiting for a while. Arcaida's room. I knocked.
"Can I come in?"
"Sure." I opened the door and found him already in my dad's old bed. He looked so peaceful just laying there. I found it hard to take my eyes off of him.
"So, how are you feeling?"
"Better. But not 100% yet. By tomorrow I will be. Anything wrong? You look scared." I couldn't hide the fact that the treat of Chrsitopher coming back tonight wasn't in my mind so I gfave in and told him that.
"I think he might come back. Can I just stay with you for the night? I hate being scared and alone at night." I was expecting him to laugh or say no but he didn't. Instead...
"Sure. Come on in here." He moved over in his bed and made room for me. At first I was on edge doing this but I realzied that he was a good guy, one of us. So I got in.
"Night Acraida. Sleep well."
"You too Lizzy." And he put his arms around me.

**finish it up Power!**

Life goes on.
But I'm gone.
Cause I'll die without you.
</3
(#113 (permalink))
Old
Powermad147 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

11-28-2007, 01:37 AM

**Wow...Lets see...Shall we go the cute, child friendly way? Or the juicy, X-rated way? xD Lets stick with Friendly...After all, children might be reading this >_< Btw...Not to spoil the writing but...Why is Arcaida limping if he was shot in the chest? xD**

On impulse, I had let Lizzy stay with me for the night. She was scarred, what should I have done? Said "no, enjoy your nightmares?" But something didn't seem right. Lizzy was a brave girl, not easily shaken. Maybe...she was just doing this out of pity?? But no, Lizzy isn't that type of girl...
I looked at her for a moment. She was already asleep, her face a perfect expression of calm and tranquility. Obviously she had no problem sleeping next to me. I starred at her for a while. She had her arm around me while she was sleeping, and that simple fact is probably what was keeping me up. How could she seem so cute? She's killed before, yet she maintains this...this...
My mind trailed off and I gave up on thinking things through. Instead, I simply pulled Lizzy in closer and tried to fall asleep. That night, I don't remember having any dreams, just this happiness so simple I could hardly explain it.

**Hehe, a little corny, but you get the picture.**

(#114 (permalink))
Old
SweetSuicide (Offline)

Send a message via AIM to SweetSuicide Send a message via Skype™ to SweetSuicide
11-30-2007, 01:22 AM

**good job.. not what i was expecting lol.. and idk why your limping.. maybe when you got attacked u hurt your leg a lil? who knows?? lol **

In the middle of the night I woek up in a cold sweat. That dream had seemed too real. I looked at my arms and the cuts from the sword were on my arms. I tired to move but Arcaida was sound asleep with his arms around me so I couldn't really move. How could that have been real if I couldn't have moved? I though to myself. I looked over at the clock. 2:15 am. I looked back at Arcaida and I knew I had to get out and go for a walk, even though it was still to dangerous for any of us here. I removed one arm and then the other. I stood up and as I did the bed made the loudest creak in the world. Arcaida woke up in an instant.
"What happened? What's going on? Lizzy are you ok?"
"Nothings wrong. I just had a bad dream, that's all. Go back to sleep."
"Now I can't, once I wake up I'm up. So you're stuck with me."
"Ok." Forget the walk then.
"Do you wanna talk about the dream?"
"No, but somehow I got these." I showed him my upper arms. His face when into total shock.
"Lizzy, you have to get them cleaned up. I'll help you." There was no use in fighting with him since I did the same to him. We walked into the bathroom and closed the door. We didn't want to wake Lynn up. I sat down as Arcaida looked over them.
"Looks like your dream was really bad. A sword looks like it did the trick? Am I right?" I looked at him wide eyed. How did he know?
"Yea.. Nasty sword fight. It was like I was in.."
"The Middle Ages. A totally different time than this?" Ok.. now I was really freaked out.
"Yea. How did you know?"
"I've had them all the time. Now let's go back to bed and try to get some more sleep." We walked back into the room and closed the door again. But this time, we didn't move. I was looking into his eyes. They seemed so much more alive at night then during the day. I leaned in and kissed him. I didn't know if he was shocked or excited but all I know is that he kissed back, and it was amazing...

** I lvoe being evil.. XD but you gotta love me!**

Life goes on.
But I'm gone.
</3
(#115 (permalink))
Old
Powermad147 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

11-30-2007, 01:31 AM

**Hmmm...Not what you were expecting? Sorry, Arcaida is just a love-sissy xD. Now we're getting to the dirty stuff...You can handle that, I'm better at the cutsey stuff >_<.**

(#116 (permalink))
Old
SweetSuicide (Offline)

11-30-2007, 01:36 AM

**Come on.. just give it a try.. my first time doing something like this was only like 5 months ago so come on. XD**

Life goes on.
But I'm gone.
</3
(#117 (permalink))
Old
Powermad147 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

11-30-2007, 01:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetSuicide View Post
**Come on.. just give it a try.. my first time doing something like this was only like 5 months ago so come on. XD**
hmmm >.> or I could just drive this down the child friendly path again...At the most, I refuse to make a sex scene! That would be too...Graphic 0_o and out of place....Ya weren't THINKING of one of those, were you? xD

(#118 (permalink))
Old
SweetSuicide (Offline)

11-30-2007, 05:46 PM

no trust me. i'll tell ya in a pm ok?

Life goes on.
But I'm gone.
</3
(#119 (permalink))
Old
MusicLuver (Offline)
Bittersweet.

11-30-2007, 09:00 PM

*I've been very busy lately. And err...lol*

Hey love

My eyes opened. That was Ian’s voice, I know it was his, and the fact that he was the only one who called me ’love’, or any of those names for that matter, made it even more obvious that I’ve just heard his voice in my sleep. Any normal human being would’ve been thrilled to hear the voice of someone…of someone close to them. But lets face it, I’m not normal and I’m most definitely not a human being.
I sat up – the bed was quite comfortable but I couldn’t help but to miss the one back in Italy – and decided that staying up was the best thing to do (and I’ve lost interested in sleeping)

Why?
Because the thought of hearing Ian’s voice again truly frightened me. He was gone, no longer part of this world…no longer part of my world, and I knew that if I kept sleeping, enjoying the comfort of his seductive and warm voice, he would once again be gone when I wake up.

I got up and changed from the shorts Lizzy gave me to my skinny jeans. I put on a black turtle-neck and a wide scarf – covering the tattoo in my neck.. I looked at myself in the mirror – more like at my expression. It was…normal, I wasn’t showing any particular feeling as usual.

The house was extremely quiet. I walked down the stairs and looked around for nothing actually. I wasn’t hungry, I wasn’t thirsty – nor thirsty. I walked out to the porch quietly and, after a brief second standing, I sat in one of the stairs, putting my head against the wooden railing.

He liked how I looked in turtle-necks, and he never got tired of telling me whenever I wore one, especially in black. He said that my eyes would stand out more than usual – that I would stand out more than usual.
The first time he saw me, he called me ‘love’, and from there on the names started rolling in. From ‘doll face’ to ‘darling’ and at times ‘hun’ – that one I hated the most – but what I noted mostly was how his voice changed through the years when he called me those. It seemed more affectionate as time passed.

I groaned, hiding my face in between my knees.
“Ian you retard” I said “Why did you have to leave?”

A sweet and highly familiar scent came to my nose. I quickly stood up. It was Lexcers’ scent – my brother’s scent – I knew it was his and I couldn’t believe it. I started hurtling, the scent as my guide.

Was this it? Was he alive?

Suspended clear in the sky are the words that we sing in our dreams

(#120 (permalink))
Old
SweetSuicide (Offline)

12-02-2007, 11:45 PM

The moment seemed to last forever. It was nice, but then I heard a noise. Nothing like the usual ones the house makes at night, but like the sound that someone had landed on the roof of the house. I looked at Arcaida. We both knew what that ment. He was back and was probably more pissed than before. I walked into the den where I kept all of the things he had gotten me. I looked for one item in perticuar. It was an old-fashioned necklace that real was new but was made to look like it was made back in the 1940's. He gave that to me on the night he asked me to be his.. I fought the memory out of my head. I couldn't think about it now. I needed to do this.
I found it in an old jewerly dresser with everything else from him. I pulled it out and looked at it. This was the last time I would ever see it. I knew how much this was suppost to have met for us but now, I had to use it to break him. The pure silver was untainted and very clean. I knew that only something that ment a lot to him and was sliver could only kill him so I had to use this. "Good bye friend. Tonight's your final night to shine."
I walked out and found Arcaida standing in the doorway to my room. He looked scared.
"Lynn's not here."
"He's got her I bet."
"Would he do something like that?"
"He attacked you. What do you think?"
He didn't answer. He saw just how cold and heartless this creature can get when mad. But he didn't have to bring Lynn into it. I patted the neckless in my pocket just to be sure it was there and walked out of the house. This was it.

**Remember, we (Lizzy and Arcaida) don't know that Lynn's just sitting on the porch.**

Life goes on.
But I'm gone.
</3