JapanForum.com  

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#41 (permalink))
Old
ryuurui (Offline)
Japanese calligrapher

04-08-2011, 04:09 PM

ah wait, i read that chart upside down, now it makes sense. So all women that say that size doesnt matter basically lie or have no idea how it is to have a decent shlong. Typical lol.

Last edited by ryuurui : 04-08-2011 at 05:19 PM.
(#42 (permalink))
Old
StonerPenguin (Offline)
loves bein' gross ΰ²₯β€Ώΰ

04-08-2011, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuurui View Post
ah wait, i wrote that chart upside down, now it makes sense. So all women that say that size doesnt matter basically lie or have no idea how it is to have a decent shlong. Typical lol.
Do you have sex with dudes? If not, kindly STFU
(#43 (permalink))
Old
ryuurui (Offline)
Japanese calligrapher

04-08-2011, 05:20 PM

piss off lol its 2.30 am here, and i am working in 2 languages, and none of them is my native tongue. i meant read not wrote.
(#44 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

04-08-2011, 05:52 PM

Quote:
I think what James meant is thast they really look like qeer boys. They really do. I mean, would you like some pictures from the net or something? Also, you should see them fixing their hair in an extremely gay fashion on trains, bus stops, sliding door glass, etc, or carrying woman's bags. Lot's of examples. So yes, they are f. weird, mate.

Another thing is that girls are attracted to skinny boys with narrower shoulder span than their arses. I know that they have little choice, but it makes me wonder is it girls pushing this trend or is it guys that have started it. Go to any gym, and you will see 55kg chicken-men tormenting eclipticvals like their lives fdepended on it, trying to lose weight. It's disturbing.

Also, let me add that I found that JApanese guys have SERIOUS low self-esteem issues. I would love to say it is due to the penis size thingie, but I bet it's related to the "I cannot show my emotions, I need to keep them locked deep inside till I cant take in anymore, and then I can proudly toss myself on the railway and die" social problem. For me many Japanese seem to have some sort of social phobia, but again I am speaking about Tokyo-auto-bots.
Let me guess. You're another English teacher who, apart from his Japanese girlfriend and some acquaintances who humour you, really doesn't know any Japanese people?

It's either that or you're an anime obssessed freak who thinks Japanese guys are the brooding, metrosexual, anti-heroes that are the main characters in the video games you play lol.

And I don't know what gym you went to. But the gym I was at (the university gym) had a weights room which was usually full of rugby players (most of whom were bigger than me) as well as a dojo where the various martial arts clubs trained.

We had all sorts at our uni. Yeah we had the metrosexual guys too... but they were but one of many cliques and styles that were present at the uni.

I think Japanese society reflects that diversity I saw at uni and isn't the picture you paint.

Last edited by Ronin4hire : 04-08-2011 at 06:04 PM.
(#45 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire (Offline)

04-08-2011, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by evanny View Post
ahhhh...just make japansforum statistic - everyone posts his height, race and penis dimensions.

btw. here is chart made after interviews with women - what kind of penis they like.
bottom numbers are for length and left side is for thickness.

Haha.. bullsh*t.

As it happens, I know where that graph came from too.

It's a bullsh*t graph that started from a blog which was promoting penis enlargement medicine and then went viral.

(Someone tried to present it in another forum that I visit, but instead gave the full link.)

The E is meant to be "unsatisfactory"
The D is meant to be "satisfactory"
C = pleasurable
B = very pleasurable
A = ideal

Am I right?
(#46 (permalink))
Old
ryuurui (Offline)
Japanese calligrapher

04-08-2011, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin4hire View Post
Let me guess. You're another English teacher who, apart from his Japanese girlfriend and some acquaintances who humour you, really doesn't know any Japanese people?

It's either that or you're an anime obssessed freak who thinks Japanese guys are the brooding, metrosexual, anti-heroes that are the main characters in the video games you play lol.

And I don't know what gym you went to. But the gym I was at (the university gym) had a weights room which was usually full of rugby players (most of whom were bigger than me) as well as a dojo where the various martial arts clubs trained.

We had all sorts at our uni. Yeah we had the metrosexual guys too... but they were but one of many cliques and styles that were present at the uni.

I think Japanese society reflects that diversity I saw at uni and isn't the picture you paint.
No, I am a Polish lawyer with no interest in teaching anyone English whatsoever, mate. Never had a Japanese girlfriend , never will either. My wife is from Phlippines, with some Chinese and Spanish blood mixed into it. Beats any J-girl anytime of the day.

As to the Japanese culture? Let me see... I have studied Japanese calligraphy for nearly 10 years, also I am a member of a research group of classical literature organised by Shosoin calligraphy org. I have studied martial arts for 7, including 2 years in ζ₯΅ηœŸδΌšι€¨ζœ¬ιƒ¨ι“ε ΄ in Ikebukuro, as well as Japanese language and culture for 2 years here in Tokyo. So, I am pretty sure I am quite well acquainted with Japanese culture.

I do not watch anime, do not even like anime. Don't even have TV, simply no time for garbage.

So try again, your judgement failed.

Japanese guys have complexes, tons of them. Girliness of the guys here is aparent.

p.s. judging from your avatar pic (if indeed it is yours) yuou do look like charisma man though, lol

Last edited by ryuurui : 04-08-2011 at 06:37 PM.
(#47 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire (Offline)

04-08-2011, 06:42 PM

Quote:
No, I am a Polish lawyer with no interest in teaching anyone English whatsoever, mate. Never had a Japanese girlfriend , never will either. My wife is from Phlippines, with some Chinese and Spanish blood mixed into it. Beats any J-girl anytime of the day.

As to the Japanese culture? Let me see... I have studied Japanese calligraphy for nearly 10 years, also I am a member of a research group of classical literature organised by Shosoin calligraphy org. I have studied martial arts for 7, including 2 years in ζ₯΅ηœŸδΌšι€¨ζœ¬ιƒ¨ι“ε ΄ in Ikebukuro, as well as Japanese language and culture for 2 years here in Tokyo. So, I am pretty sure I am quite well acquainted with Japanese culture.

I do not watch anime, do not even like anime. Don't even have TV, simply no time for garbage.

So try again, your judgement failed.

Japanese guys have complexes, tons of them. Girliness of the guys here is aparent.
Whether the particulars of my assessment of you is right or not is irrelevant.

My point was that you're just another gaijin in the same vein.

Also your "Beats any J-girl anytime of the day" comment just shows how much of a bigoted and ignorant person you are regardless of how much you think you know about Japan.

PS- Taking a calligraphy class and a karate class (or whatever martial art you take) doesn't make you an expert in Japanese culture or society.
(#48 (permalink))
Old
evanny (Offline)
devil's advocate

04-08-2011, 06:48 PM

Quote:

The E is meant to be "unsatisfactory"
The D is meant to be "satisfactory"
C = pleasurable
B = very pleasurable
A = ideal

Am I right?
yes. well. i also doubt validity of these numbers - doubt that a woman (who isn't a pron star) can tell the dimensions of a penis accurately. not to mention bias from their sales point of view.

who knows...maybe someone will get a moral boost from this chart if scores A or smth....
(#49 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire (Offline)

04-08-2011, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by evanny View Post
yes. well. i also doubt validity of these numbers - doubt that a woman (who isn't a pron star) can tell the dimensions of a penis accurately. not to mention bias from their sales point of view.

who knows...maybe someone will get a moral boost from this chart if scores A or smth....
Yeah... one of my girlfriends a while back explained to me that penis size is mostly irrelevant.

She said that for her, a bigger one was easier to use and that some sizes were better than others.. but what that perfect size is varies from woman to woman and that most women who know their bodies and are not afraid to express what they want in the bedroom, can make do with whatever size they happen to have in front of them.
(#50 (permalink))
Old
ryuurui (Offline)
Japanese calligrapher

04-08-2011, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Whether the particulars of my assessment of you is right or not is irrelevant.

My point was that you're just another gaijin in the same vein.

Also your "Beats any J-girl anytime of the day" comment just shows how much of a bigoted and ignorant person you are regardless of how much you think you know about Japan.

PS- Taking a calligraphy class and a karate class (or whatever martial art you take) doesn't make you an expert in Japanese culture or society.
Apology accepted.

"Beats any J-girl anytime of the day" - stands for "Japanese girls are not my type and never will. I simply prefer southern nations, for many reasons". It has nothing to do with being ignorant, but simply knowing what I like. Also, I do not wrap what i say in cotton to cushion the blow, i just say what i think. Do not care if you don't like it, either.

And where did I say that I am an expert. I was merely pointing out how wrong you are, and that in fact I have a little to do with Japanese culture, most likely more than you ever will have. So get your facts straight before you judge someone, boy.

And it is not a calligraphy class, but a research group devoted to studying not only calligraphy but also classic literature of both Japan and China. I do not study it once a week, but few hours a day. So it is more of a profession rather than a Sunday hobby. Aaite?

And i am not just another gaijin in the same vein, but another gaijin who is living here long enough to notice the same patterns as other gaijins who are here long enough. Gee, man, you probably came over here for 2 years of college and think you know it all, yes?

Last edited by ryuurui : 04-08-2011 at 07:11 PM.
Closed Thread